In this video I show you how to make a very healthy Cauliflower Base Pizza.
I know, you might think, how can pizza be healthy but it is in fact very possible and in this video I show you how to get rid of all the unhealthy ingredients in traditional pizzas like processed meats and cheese combined with white four and wheat bases and replace with healthy alternatives.
Now before you think, yea but it is probably going to taste like rubber, the recipe I show you in this video is in fact SUPER TASTY as are all my healthy tasty meals, that is after all one of the main criteria’s! 🙂
So if you are in the mood for pizza but want to make sure it doesn’t destroy your healthy, watch this video and ENJOY!
- 2 teaspoons Melted Butter
- 2 ½ cups Organic Cauliflower ( grated )
- 1 large Organic Pastured Egg ( lightly beaten )
- 1 ¼ cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese ( preferably raw )
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Tomato Sauce ( natural jarred )
- 1 cup organic Cherry Tomatoes ( sliced in half )
- 2 cloves Garlic ( sliced )
- ¼ teaspoon crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Grate the cauliflower using a box grater until you have two cups of cauliflower crumbles.
- Steam until soft and let cool.
- Mix in the egg, one cup mozzarella, parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper.
- Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round prepared pizza pan. Coat lightly with melted butter or coconut oil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Top the pizza with the sauce, ¼ cup mozzarella, grape tomatoes, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake in the oven until melted and bubbly, another 10 minutes. Top with basil before serving.