In this article I wanted to give you some simple but effective eating tips that you can start to incorporate into you daily meal plan right away. I am not going to go into too much detail in this article in each tip but if you just follow these you will already get much better results and it will provide you with a the basics of a good six pack abs eating plan. And Yes, you might have heard many of these tips already BUT are you actually following them!?
- Eat five-six small meals a day.
- Alway have Breakfast ( Click Here to see the perfect Breakfast. I have this almost every single day )
- Up your water intake ( Click Here to see how much water you should drink )
- Make sure your meals are balanced and you have a portion of good carbs, protein and fat with every meal.
- Avoid highly processed foods such as Table sugar, white bread, white pasta, white rice, white flour and their products.
- Avoid trans or hydrogenated and saturated fats ( Click Here for 3 Simple tips will help do this easily )
- Reduce the amount of dairy consumed especially with you are intolerant to dairy, suffer from bloating or have respiratory and sinus problems. If dairy is consumed it must be fat-free and eaten in small quantities.
- Avoid all alcohol. Alcohol is extremely high in calories and consumption will interfere with your metabolic processes for approximately 48 hours afterwards.
- Avoid high sugar and high fat condiments and sauces like tomato sauce, basting sauces and especially mayonnaise or salad creams.
- Be wary of Restaurant food and take-away’s. Rather prepare your own meals if possible. ( If you do need to eat out, follow THESE TIPS )
- Plan your grocery list so that you stock and prepare only the correct foods that cannot lead to temptation.
- Choose one day a week and be more relaxed on your eating plan – Cheat day
For more detailed info pop over to the ONLY diet we recommend here at SixPackFactory.com, The6PackDiet
Profile for Peter Carvell
Follow Peter Carvell on Google +